There has been a plethora of new (and somewhat frightening) happenings coming from the UN Summit. Here’s a brief look at the latest news:
- Should we be surprised that Iran has a ‘secret’ uranium plant that was just found? What else are they hiding?
- There are some strong leaders left in the world – They’re just absent from the US right now. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu actually showed some gusto by condemning the UN for allowing the Iranian president to speak and brought forth evidence of the Holocaust (which is only being denied by the crack-nut Ahmadinejad).
- Guess where this quote came from: “We are content and happy if Barack Obama can stay forever as the President of the United States of America.” Joe Biden? ACORN? Matt Lauer? This was from Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi. Isn’t that something? Wicked dictators accused of mass murder and genocide love Obama. Gadhafi also referred to BHO as “our son” and “our Obama.” Touching.
- Our fearless leader is calling for a world without nuclear bombs. Fortunately, the world is allowing us to lead the way and disarm first. Great! Are you feelin’ all ‘hopeychangey’ yet?
- And, let’s not forget to mention Barack Hussein Obama’s opening message. In his first speech to the UN, it was impossible for BHO to not apologize (again) and blame issues on Bush:
In his first appearance before the group, Obama promised the U.S. would reach out in “a new era of engagement based on mutual interest and mutual respect,” but he also wagged a rhetorical finger at leaders who spend much of their time at international gatherings excoriating the U.S. He said “an almost reflexive anti-Americanism” that swept the globe under the administration of his predecessor,, is not “an excuse for collective inaction.”
“Nothing is easier than blaming others for our troubles and absolving ourselves of responsibility for our choices and our actions,” he said.
If blaming others is such a poor choice of action, why have you [Barack Hussein Obama] repeatedly blamed Bush for the economic collapse you inherited caused? And, the economy is just the tip of the iceberg.
Folks, the world is rapidly changing. We are not living in our Grandparents’ America.
In the Bible, there were numerous signs that pointed to the 1st coming of Jesus; and, Jesus had strong words for those who were unable to see the times and missed His 1st coming. There are even more signs pointing to the 2nd coming of Christ. There will be a one-world government and a false ‘peace’ over the nations to set the stage for the most radical period in human history.
When exactly will it happen? It is correct to state we don’t know the day nor the hour. But, that doesn’t mean we can’t discern the time and the season. In fact, we are commanded by Jesus to know the hour in which we live.
Jesus could come in 5 years or He could come in 50. I don’t know. But, I can tell you that the level of wickedness in the earth will be matched by a praying church moving in authority as it grows in love for Jesus. The whole plan to reveal Jesus at the 2nd coming is in deep partnership with His Church. These in themselves are some of the easiest signs to discern.
God is raising up a prayer movement of people who agree with the plans in His heart and will stand firm until the end.
Luke 21:36 – “But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things [coming sins] that are about to take place, and to stand [in victory] before the Son of Man.”